Is any new sansa player comming?

Hello all

I have just one question: is(are) any new sansa player(s) comming? I’m using my Sansa Fuze for about 2 years and i’m a little… boring with it! I need something new, interesting and i hope something will come out soon! Im dreaming about Fuze 2 or something like this - better screen, a little better wheel, more personalisation (wallpapers). Hope my dreams will come true. I don’t trust other brands like iPod…

Have a good day

I’m sure there are, but SanDisk always plays their new player cards very close to the vest.

In other words, there is usually never any advance notice, or new product ‘leaks’ (like Apple) so it’s unknown if or when.

Keep your eyes peeled the next few months–new products often come out August/September, for the December holiday season.

And wasn’t that the timing for the Clip and Clip+?

Hey, for this year, how about a solar-powered Clip+?  Could call it the Clip+ Flare …

:wink:

Miikerman wrote:

Hey, for this year, how about a solar-powered Clip+?  Could call it the Clip+ Flare …

And to jump on the currently popular ecological bandwagon, it could be colored green.

Oooh, a reflective green!

:wink:

Tapeworm wrote:

Miikerman wrote:

And to jump on the currently popular ecological bandwagon, it could be colored green.

Hey, how 'bout naming it after the legendary comic book crime-fighter of the 1960’s:

How marvelously retro that would be!

Of course, the specially tricked-out Chrysler Imperial Bruce Lee used to chauffeur him around in at night (with those green-tinted headlights) wasn’t exactly easy on the petrol. But I bet it had a sweet sound system in it (for the times). :stuck_out_tongue:

It could even have a retro-looking green colored screen (like the old LED calculators, remember those?) and the current Sansa ‘flower’ start-up icon could be replaced with the Hornet icon.

Remember SanDisk . . . I thought of it here first. Maybe I can retire on the royalties.

Tapeworm wrote:

Miikerman wrote:

Hey, how 'bout naming it after the legendary comic book crime-fighter of the 1960’s:

How marvelously retro that would be!

Of course, the specially tricked-out Chrysler Imperial Bruce Lee used to chauffeur him around in at night (with those green-tinted headlights) wasn’t exactly easy on the petrol. But I bet it had a sweet sound system in it (for the times). :stuck_out_tongue:

It could even have a retro-looking green colored screen (like the old LED calculators, remember those?) and the current Sansa ‘flower’ start-up icon could be replaced with the Hornet icon.

Remember SanDisk . . . I thought of it here first. Maybe I can retire on the royalties.

While having too many models is not a good idea, trying to have just two models that pleases everyone isn’t very productive. Thinking that everyone who wants an audio only player will like the small screen and short battery life of the Clip+, or that those who want to play videos will be happy with just a 2.4" screen doesn’t seem that productive. While the Clip+ is okay for what it is(i have two of them), I also want an audio only player with a larger screen and much longer battery life that preferably has a full sized SDXC card slot and easily swappable battery.

@jk98 wrote:

While having too many models is not a good idea, trying to have just two models that pleases everyone isn’t very productive. Thinking that everyone who wants an audio only player will like the small screen and short battery life of the Clip+, or that those who want to play videos will be happy with just a 2.4" screen doesn’t seem that productive. While the Clip+ is okay for what it is(i have two of them), I also want an audio only player with a larger screen and much longer battery life that preferably has a full sized SDXC card slot and easily swappable battery.