How to get Gmail Backup

I want to know how to get the backup of my Gmail accounts. I want to deactivate my ex-employees Gmails accounts. But having a few important data at there,so also wants the backup of the Gmail Accounts. Suggest me any easy methods.

Thanks in advanced

1 Like

Gmail Backup tool can do anything for you.

You can choose to create a separate Gmail account for backup. Then you can go to the Accounts tab of your Gmail account.

Then choose the import option to import all the mails and calender to your backup account.

So that you can have the backup of all the ex-employees data.

I hope this helps!

Regards

Apps4Rent | o365cloudexperts

You can use the Gmail Backup Accounts.

I would also recommend using the Gmail backup tool. You can find this function under ´Download data´ and then ´select data to download´. After you click on the the button ´create backup´, you can choose which data you would like to download.
Not only the Gmail Backup tool allows you to make Backups of e-mails, but also several other tools such as Gmvault Gmail Backup. This tool is completely free.

While I may be a bit late to respond, I hope this can still be helpful to others facing the same question. One easy method to back up your Gmail accounts is to use Google’s built-in tools like Google Takeout. It allows you to export your Gmail data in a few simple steps. Just search “Google Takeout” and follow the instructions provided by Google.
Regarding deactivating your ex-employees Gmail accounts, it’s essential to handle that properly to ensure data security. You may want to consult with your IT department or a professional to assist you in this process. Remember, it’s always a good idea to use separate accounts for different purposes to maintain better control and organization. If you’re looking for reliable email accounts, you might consider exploring options to buy Email Accounts that suit your needs.

To get a backup of your Gmail emails, you can use Google Takeout. Google Takeout is a service that allows you to download a copy of your data from Google, including your Gmail emails. However, to recover files from Gmail, you will need a recovery tool. I found this blog on how to.