Highlighted

Gapless!

I call all Sansa e200r users to demand gapless playback thru better firmware.

This player rocks. But what is the deal? We love our music. Maybe even a fade in feature!!!
Highlighted

Re: Gapless!

I'd rather the firmware updates include the ability for the player to read photos and videos off of micro SD cards...
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

ugh, I hate fade-in. It ruins the beginning of each track.
Highlighted

The ability to toggle fade in on or off.

Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

@mj_hernandez wrote:
I'd rather the firmware updates include the ability for the player to read photos and videos off of micro SD cards...

its enabled on the c200 (photos only, of course). i wonder why they wont do it on the e200 series...

Highlighted

I don't know, but I'm hoping it will be a new feature on a firmware update soon.

I was going to use the micro SD card for videos of an anime I used to watch a while back. It was really only for use on travel or to kill some time when necessary/available, but now that I know that the e200R series only reads unlicensed music off of the micro SD cards, I'm going to put a bunch of albums I've downloaded recently.

But, if video access on the micro SD card comes on a firmware update, then its back to my anime.
Highlighted
SanDisk User

@Zovistograt wrote:
ugh, I hate fade-in. It ruins the beginning of each track.

I agree. If the song was meant to have a fade-in/fade-out the artist would of put one there.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Not keen on the fading thing.  But gapless play would be great.   Smiley Wink

Message Edited by RaleighRob on 08-15-2007 11:46 AM
Highlighted

I graduated from an iRiver H10 that had fade out/in feature.  I really enjoyed it and since it is an option, those who don't like this feature don't have to activate it.  I vote for variable gap time and fade.