Digital music store in Europe

I have a 8 GB sansa fuze and I was wondering if there is an europe digital music store like rhapsody or napster that I could buy a subscription...all the stores I know are for US residents only...
SanDisk Guru

Re: Digital music store in Europe

Amazon.de treats music just like the US amazon I think any of the amazons will do the same thing. And no subscription.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

It's in german Smiley Frustrated Don´t you know anything in english/portuguese?
SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]
I dont spesifically but they do exist. I only posted that one because I could read it and make sure its the same as the .com version here in the US. I do not know if there is an amazon spesific to portuguese but im sure you could google it. Other than that no idea
Message Edited by Conversionbox on 02-03-2009 01:53 PM

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base