CLIP+ needs to show album title while playing

@marvin_martian wrote:

@jk98 wrote:

“All it takes is a couple of button presses to find out the album name.”

Instead of the silly spectrum analyzer, they could have a press of the center button bring up a screen with the Album name, track duration, and a time display. The Clip+ has a built in clock. Accesing the time from it should be made easy. For those who do for some reason still want the spectrum analyzer, they could have it accesible, but only with several button presses(such as how the system into is accesible).

Let’s say you are out for a walk/bike ride/hike, away from your house/apartment. I would assume that most people would carry their cell phone in that situation, in case something happened…so rather than wake up the screen on your Clip+ to find the time, (assuming that it was ever implemented that you could do it) wouldn’t it make more sense to look at your phone instead, and save the DAP’s battery for music…especially if you’re unhappy with the battery life in the first place? :wink:

I don’t disagree with either of you, but . . . doesn’t anyone wear a wrist watch anymore? It’s the 1st thing I put on in the morning and the last thing I take off at night.