Background

I think it would be awesome if they allows us to set our own picture to our background. Because there is only like 4 or 5 solid color. most are blue. So I think it’s nicer if we have picture or abstract. It would be better than having boring same solid color. I am just suggesting that they should put picture background setting on the newer version. 

With what player? The Fuze IMO would look far to cluttered if there was a pic on the background, The View you could maybe get away with because of the screen size (I dont own a View yet). More colors would be nice though.

@conversionbox wrote:
With what player? The Fuze IMO would look far to cluttered if there was a pic on the background, The View you could maybe get away with because of the screen size (I dont own a View yet). More colors would be nice though.

I just want a couple more color options for the Fuze…but if you got too crazy you would need different font colors too, right?

I would think that they could add sansa pictures to the background settings menu and even “set as background” feature in the photo menu while browsing your photos i own a zune and a fuze 4gb, im very into personalizing my devices and zune allows me to do that but the truth is im in love with the sansa fuze its so simple and basic yet its such a well designed package i just wish i could use my pictures as wallpapers to make it my own.

it would only look cluttered on the fuze with large images on it if you adjust the size befor u put it on the device it fits rather well and i my self have fit my pictures to the screen size and they look full and vibrant so its a matter of what picture you use