Add line-out feature/jack allowing connection to amp's line in

@tenzip wrote:

@gcutuly wrote:

I thought this was going to be simple, but, evidently not.  Your replies come closest to what I would like to do.  I simply want to connect my Fuze to my 8 year old AV Receiver to take advantage of my AV speaker set up.  No USB connection on the receiver so that is out.  Can I simply connect a cable from the headphone output on the Fuze to the appropriate jack on the receiver?  What cable?  What jack on receiver? I am concrened that the variable line output on the Fuze will not be handled correctly or that I moght cook the Fuze.  Thanks.

Radio shack sells a 3.5mm male to 2 male RCA cable that works great.  I’m listening to my Fuze through an integrated amp right now at work.  There’s no chance of cooking the Fuze unless you hooked the RCA up to an output from a source or tape loopback on your receiver.  Just hook it up to your AUX or CD inputs, or whatever spare you have, and enjoy.

I run the volume on the Fuze at 100%, as the input impedance of the inputs on your receiver or integrated amp, in my case, is relatively very high, the actual power output is low.

You can also use the same type cord for hooking up a computer or laptop headphone out to your receiver.

This^^ is what I did. Now I leave the computer hooked up to the stereo with the cable, because all my music is on the computer.