AA battery powered mp3 player?

O’contrere, Pierre. While the e200 series’ thunder is being replaced by the latest & greatest Fuze & Clip, I don’t think it will be going anywhere for a while yet. As far as the batteries go, they are plentiful and in-expensive on Amazon and E-Bay, among other places. About $9 - $15 average.

And only the v1 e200 series only support up to 2GB cards natively. But you can install Rockbox on them & get the higher SDHC support (plus a lot of other features that even the Fuze doesn’t offer). The v2's have the same processor as the Fuze & Clip and therefore _ DO _ support the SDHC cards as-is. I have an e280 (8GB) and a 8GB SDHC card. The card is filling up fast, so probably as soon as the price comes down a little on the 16 gig cards that just came out, I’ll be picking one of those up and the 8 gig card will maybe go into one of my v1’s if I install Rockbox. At that point, I’ll have 24GB capacity and a vested interest and personal concern over this 4000 song (approx.) ceiling and will be anxiously awaiting a firmware fix.