One Last Picture

As a SanDisk employee, I do my best to convince my friends to use SanDisk memory cards. Fortunately, my friend listened and had just bought a new SanDisk Ultra SDHC card. My splash story begins at a river near Kirkwood Lake in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California, right on border of Nevada. A few friends and I went camping for the weekend, we spent most of the weekend fishing, relaxing, and hiking in the Eldorado National Forest. Before we left to go home, we went on one more hike down to the river. We decided to take a couple of group pictures right by the river before we left, we got a couple and were taking one last one to be sure we got the shot. We set the camera on a 5sec timer and clicked the button, just before it took the picture, a gust of wind came down the valley, knocked the camera over, and it tumbled into the cold river. The camera's timer went off just as it was about to go into the river, producing the shot below.

We dove in after the camera and were able to grab it before it got swept away. The camera was toast, but fortunately our 8GB SanDisk Ultra SDHC card saved all of our pictures (including the last one taken with the camera).

LastPicture.jpg

Re: One Last Picture

quite nice photo, a bit blur though.

SanDisk Guru

Re: One Last Picture

Guess you didn't read the post  . . . "We set the camera on a 5sec timer and clicked the button, just before it took the picture, a gust of wind came down the valley, knocked the camera over, and it tumbled into the cold river. The camera's timer went off just as it was about to go into the river, producing the shot below."

Smiley Frustrated