Highlighted

Please can somebody help me with my Sansa e250R player?

Ok where do I start this player has been problems since i bought it and since i dont live any longer in the U.S where i bought it i cant return it. I did some format thing (to get more space because even thou i deleted music it didnt disapeared) and then the music folder disapeared and now when i put music in the player the player cant play it. And the coverter thing says my player doesnt support video which it does.

Would really appreciate if somebody could give me some advice how to fix this player. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: Please can somebody help me with my Sansa e250R player?

Sorry I can't give any advise!! Just wanted to agree with you, I just can't figure this thing out! it doesn't make any sense....they need to have a really big instruction manual with it! And a toll-free help line!
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Depending on where you are, they do have a toll-free help line.  There's also a manual.

Can't Connect? Other Problems? Answers
Highlighted

ok first the music is dragged over to where you see it in C drive thats all it takes. The problem I have is the converter for pics, so annoying because the pics are there but the "converter" button doesnt show up so I cant convert the pics. I hate this thing as well.

Highlighted

You say that you cannot see the music folder on the device? The Music folder is a hidden folder and you need to enable hidden folders in XP or Vista.

Go to My Computer

Open the Sansa Player

Open the tools menu and go to Folder Option

View Tab, and select Show hidden files and folders.

For the Sansa Media Converter make sure that your player is in Rhapsody(USB) mode, if it is in PlayForSure(MTP) you can't add video or pictures to it.

Highlighted

hello can anyone please help me out to corect this fkng sans e250r  device..when i switch on the machine it will display sans brand name fr5seconds n vanishes n again comse back .. happens continiously nothing comes up apart from that