Highlighted

License Issue

Have a Sansa e200r. About 4 years old. Now I get a red message saying No songs available. When I right click on the device and select license I'm told that the license has updated successfully, but if I go to TRACKS the bottom line says DEVICE AUTHORIZED;NOT LICENSED.

Have tried RESET, FORMATTING, and removing battery. Any suggestions?

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: License Issue

If you use Rhapsody, you probably need to look there for your answer.

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue and Rhapsody says check here.  I see I have the current driver (1.0.2.165), which was somewhat my last hope.  Now this forum is.  For some reason, Rhapsody forced an upgrade that made my player suddenly incompatible.  I don't have the problem with my Clip + (luckily).  But, I've had problems on and off with this unit that supposedly was customized for Rhapsody, but never seemed to really work that well with it.  Any help or advice is appreciated.  Thanks !!

Highlighted

I am using "plays for Sure" for now, based on the instructions in the link below. .  Rhapsody admits they have a server problem with their latest release and are working on a resolution.

http://forum.rhapsody.com/rhapsody/topics/after_new_rhapsody_update_cannot_license_e280r?utm_medium=...