Highlighted

HELP!! my songs are disappearing :(

i have no clue what's going on with my sansa e250.
i mean it works perfectly fine but...
ok here's the thing. all the music shows on the mp3 player.. but on rhapsody, my tracks are all gone. so i cant even delete any songs that i dont want on there cause they dont even show up on the computer.

oh and another thing totally different from the before problem. it said i was only using like 300 MB but then like the total MB used was like 1800. i have no clue. any clue?

I'D LOVE IT IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT Smiley Happy
christine chun
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

Re: HELP!! my songs are disappearing :(

Try reformatting it, but if that doesn't work then you're in the same boat as me Smiley Tongue I've reformatted 2 times already and they still keep getting deleted.

And as for that mystery 1.5GB, that would be those annoying Rhapsody Channels. To delete them, I'm pretty sure you have to connect in Rhapsody mode, set it so that you can see hidden folders, and find the one with all the things with the really long systematic names that are for Rhapsody.
Highlighted

Re: HELP!! my songs are disappearing :(

i thought it was the rhapsody channels thingSmiley Happy
good good. hahah.
but yah. my songs are actually on my player but i cant delete them on the computer cause i have some songs i want to delete. i dont think i can even delete the rhapsody channels cause it doesnt even show up. hmm.
how do you reformat music or whatever you were suggesting?
christine chun