Cant delete songs from my sansa, even when its connected to the computer!!! hELP!!!

So here is the problem, when I connect the sansa e280r to the computer, it automatically starts to sync songs from my media library, and some of the songs that I dont want, I try to delete them but there is no way. I even went on the Windows Explorer to see if I can find them, but NOTHING shows up under the device, which is weirding me out. I tried to use Windows Media Player to delete them but couldn't do that either. HELP ME!!!
SanDisk Guru

Re: Cant delete songs from my sansa, even when its connected to the computer!!! hELP!!!

You'll probably get more replies if you post your question in the Sansa e200 Series forum.  But ...

1) How do you try to delete the files?

2) If the files are copied using MTP (which they would be if you used Windows Media Player), they won't be visible in Windows Explorer.  You should be able to view them on the Sync tab in WMP, though.
Highlighted

Re: Cant delete songs from my sansa, even when its connected to the computer!!! hELP!!!

i have the same problem and i posted up on the e250 section..BUT.
no one answered :/
christine chun

Maybe Try switching to a different mode, sometimes that helps.
SanDisk Guru

In Settings, change the USB Mode or Mode from MTP (or PlaysForSure) to MSC (or Rhapsody).

In My Computer: Tools/Folder Options/View  and check Show hidden files and folders.

Connect the Sansa, Explore in Windows Explorer, look in Music and delete the songs. If they're not in Music, just click around and find them in some other folder. Leave it in MSC and it won't keep trying to sync--you can just drag and drop folders of mp3s into it.
Can't Connect? Other Problems? Answers

thnx, but in the end i just formatted the whole **bleep** thing and put it into msc mode in my computer, which i found to be very good
SanDisk Guru

LOL
That's what I've done.   Media Player and it's idiot options are RETARDED.
-Will
-One e260, one e260v2, an e250R, Three e250s. www.rockbox.org
Two Clips.