Highlighted

podcasts and online mp3 files

How do I put mp3  or podcast files from online sources onto my sansa?  I've tried dragging them and they disappear.  Do I need to create a specific file for them?  I've tried to get radio programs and other audio mp3s from their respective sites that I can listen to on the go.  Is there a way?  Don't make me ask my kids, they just laugh at me.
Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

Re: podcasts and online mp3 files

The files need ID3 tags and they need in to the music folder that is hidden on the player.
Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

Make sure its in MSC mode and use drag and drop. If they disappear, reload the firmware again then try, it it still doesn't work, try importing them into your music library then try. Good luck Smiley Happy
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

They need ID3 tags. Drag them into Windows Media Player, highlight them and use Advanced Tag Editor to give them Album names (like Podcasts if you want to find them all in the same place), Artist (Podcaster or something if you want them to all show up under the same Artist name) and individual Titles. Then, once you have tagged them, copy them into the Music folder and the Sansa should be able to sort them.
Can't Connect? Other Problems? Answers