how easily does a sansa e200 break?

Has anyone broken their sansa just by dropping it once or twice?  How durable are they compared to ipods? 
SanDisk Professor

Re: how easily does a sansa e200 break?

It seems to work fine after a few knocks. THe only concern is dropiing it on the soft plastic at the front, then you might a have a few massive scratches.

Get yourself a Sansa travel kit which comes with a very good screen protector. This is not the sticky back type ('molecular' attraction I think) and allows you to re-position the mask if it isn't in the right place or you need to remove it for your er....... warranty replacement!.

I have had one device without the screen protector and it was not looking too good after only a couple of weeks.
SanDisk Guru

twnese24 wrote:
Has anyone broken their sansa just by dropping it once or twice?  How durable are they compared to ipods? 

do you really plan on dropping it that often?

Everything has a limit - just dont throw it at the wall too hard when it locks up........................

Smiley Mad
SanDisk Guru

lol, the screen is the most sensitive part, so im sure if you dropped it juuuuust right, it would crack the screen. Travel case is your best bet
Great For Beginners:
How To Videos
FAQ's and Stickies
Any-Video-Converter

I read an expert review that said the Sansa is more durable than an iPod.