Highlighted
SanDisk User

getting rhapsody files onto e250

Have a sansa e250 player that was ramdomly losing music files; was recommended here that I format & start over.  In the process of putting music back onto player...

Using points earned through the Coca-Cola program, I purchased store credits to Rhapsody and purchased songs.  I can't get anything with a Rhapsody logo back onto my player.  Even when I hook up mp3 player and open up Rhapsody--it says I have to purchase the song (what, like again???) or have a subscription (!!!!)

I had saved these same music files to my external hard drive but when I try to drag them into My Music or into Windows Media Player (WMP) it won't be accepted.  How can I get these purchased Rhapsody files onto my player?  I never had much trouble with it before all this.

Please keep your answer as simple as possible--as though explaining to a child; I'm not so great with computer jargon.  Thanks in advance and if I need to answer any questions about what I'm operating on, I'll be around tommorow

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: getting rhapsody files onto e250

Try using MTP mode, as the files may have license data.  On the player, Settings > USB mode > MTP, then transfer thefiles over using Windows Media Player or the Rhapsody 4 client.

Bob  Smiley Wink

Highlighted
SanDisk User

Re: getting rhapsody files onto e250

thanks--i'll try that!  I was beginning to think no one was out there  :-D