e260 user manual download

I just recieved an E260 without a manual. Does anyone know where I can find a PDF of the manual? I've seen this link a few places, but it doesn't seem to work anymore: http://www.sandisk.com/Assets/File/pdf/retail/Sansa_e200_UserManual.pdf

Thanks

SanDisk Guru

Re: e260 user manual download

Here you go:

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4487#e200

Apparantly there are 2 different User's Guides now; 1 for the v1 and another for the v2 models. You can check which version you have by looking in the Settings > Info screen (on the player). If the number of the firmware version in the top line starts with an 01 it's a v1. If it starrts with an 03, it's a v2.

Thanks a lot!

i HAVE MODEL e250 but it did not come with a user manual. I need to know how to download music from my xomputer or purchased on line.

Thanks

MS

SanDisk Guru

They do not 'come' with a manual. You have to download it.

Did you read and/or click on the link provided 2 posts above yours?

YES, I NEED A OPERATIONAL MANUAL FOR THE E200. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT CABLES I WOULD NEED. ALSO, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE SILICONE SLEEVE AND THE HOOKUP FOR FOR PLAYING THROUGH THE CARE SPEAKERS.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.

CORDIALLY,

RONSELLS@YAHOO.COM

SanDisk Guru

Again, click on the link in the post above to go directly to the SanDisk support page for this old player. Or you can find it easily on the forum here in the User guides | Firmware | Software board.

The charging cable with the 30-ping connector should come with the player. If you bought it used, or for some reason do not have this cable, you can buy one on eBay, Amazon, even SanDisk's shopping page. When searching for it, note that the same cable is used for the e200 series, c200 series, and Fuze (original model). Do not . . . I repaeat  DO NOT use a cable designed for an iPod. They too have a 30-pin connector that looks similar and can be forced into the port on the player, but they are wired differently and will DESTROY your SanDisk player if used.

To use in your car or with any exteral speakers, you just need a cable that plugs into the 3.5mm (1.8") heqadphone jack on the player. If you have an AUX IN port in your car, you will need a cable with this male connector on both ends. These are easily found online or at stores like Radio Shack.