e250 big problem

Hi guys,

Got an e250 a week ago and everything worked fine until today when i plugged it to my computer to put some new songs and videos and saw that the player will not show the 'recharge battery thing or whatever' and was in the player menu (my computer didn't show the player neither). I updated the firmware, tried a recovery and nothing changed. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!!!
SanDisk User

Re: e250 big problem

Ok,

This issue is a little different from the last guy.  The easy way to check to see if your player could charge is to try to hook it up to a different computer.
After you do that then try to access your MP3 player through 'My Computer'. If you can access you MP3 player on someone else's computer then you might just be experiencing a driver conflict.  Drivers conflict more when you're using laptops more so than using a desktop computer.
"One Leaves, One Arrives, But no movement takes place..."

Tried on my other computer and nothing...removed battery and the player went off correctly but when i put everything back, still have the problem Smiley Sad
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

This seems like an issue that SanDisk will be able to help with further, give them a call at 866-SanDisk