Themes

are here any themes for the sansa e200 series cause i want a darker one please can any one tell me
SanDisk Guru

Re: Themes

I doubt SanDisk will follow through with anyone changing his/her theme. Its requires modifying the system files on the player. Could be wrong though, who knows.
Great For Beginners:
How To Videos
FAQ's and Stickies
Any-Video-Converter

If I remember correctly, Enigma is right. In order to change your theme, you have to modify the player. I think he is right, it does void the warranty if I am not mistaken.
SanDisk Guru

www.anythingbutipod.com has an entire section devoted to themes for the e200 series. for what i have heard it will void your waranty if you change the firmware but at any rate i am sure it is not supported by sandisk.
SanDisk Professor

There aren't any themes on the Sandisk website because it voids warranty, but you can check out the massive collection my my site in my sig Smiley Happy

Yes, you do have to change your firemware to applie a theme. It does also void your warenty. It can also brick (break) your player. I would'nt try it unless you know what you are doing. If you do this you can not return your player.
SanDisk Guru

Andre, do your themes work with both v1 firmware (1.x) and v2 (3.x). Also, is there somewhere on your site that explains step-by-step how to apply them?
Can't Connect? Other Problems? Answers
Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

Only version1 firmware. i am not sure if there is a way to update to v2 but I doubt it.

Usually they are attached to each theme as each is different to apply, but as a rule of thumb: http://lodist.com/showthread.php?t=25