09-29-2007 12:03 PM
My Sansa is in one of them clear hard plastic protection cases. My Sansa is always put up in a case until I use it. I went to get it today and inside the plastic case was a white film that looked like battery acid film. I tried to get the case off and it was glued to the Sansa unit. I finally got it off and took the back off and the battery is fine. The unit still works but the protective case and some of the face of my Sansa is damaged. I can't figure out what happened???
09-30-2007 06:44 AM
I never believed in ghosts before .... I do now
I've went through everying I can think of and found nothing? Wife thinks it probably happened the last time I mowed the yard. Maybe I got gas in it some how. Pretty hard to do when it's around your neck though?