Highlighted

Sansa e270 video converter

I have an e270 and am trying to get proper software to convert avi  and other video formats for use on my player.  I cannot download the software using updater.  Am running 64bit Windows 7.  Any help out there?  Thanks

SanDisk Guru

Re: Sansa e270 video converter

Using the Updater, you can download the Sansa Media Converter, but there's a catch: the e270 must be plugged in during the process.

First, you need to download and install the Sansa Updater.  Then open the application, and plug in the e270.

The Sansa Media Converter download shouldthenbe available in the list, check the box next to the listing, and download should begin.

Running Windows 7,compatibility mode for WinXP sp2 must be selected for the Sanda Media Converter to work.  Right click on the program listing (SanDisk > Sansa Media Converter in the Start menu).  Select "run in compatibility mode", and choose WinXP SP2.

Bob  Smiley Tongue

Thank you for your reply.  I had tried this before, but I decided to uninstall and reinstall Sansa Updater and try again. This time it worked like a charm.  Thanks for your help.

SanDisk Guru

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Smiley Tongue