Problem with e700 video playback

Okay my problem is this, I was watching a converted version of scary movie 4 on my mp3, it was working fine, but I had to stop watching it for a while.  When I turned on the mp3 I went to movies and click on the 3 video piece, (it was divided into 4 parts) and choose it, everything fine so far, I was fast fowarding to the part I was at, and that was when the problem occurred.  The movie froze (happened before while fast fowarding but it unfroze a second later) I figured it was fine, that was untill the screen went black and displayed the "please use the sansa mediaconverter to convert this video file".  I had already converted it and it was working fine before.  I tried to turn it off and it didn't, tryed to reset didn't work either.  My question is how do I fix it and if my mp3 is fine how do I prevent it in the future.

Re: Problem with e700 video playback

need help fast please.

My bad its e270 not e700 if a mod could change title please.
SanDisk User

Hold on, no need to rush and triple post, higher-ups won't like that.

It happens, Sansa Media Converter (or any other 3rd party converter made for Sansa) makes mistakes when converting movies and that kinda stuff happens. Especially if movies are long (Scary Movie 4 lasts for 80 mins or something). Simply delete all fragments of the movie and convert it again. And if that doesn't help, post again, in one post.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, video does lock up from time to time.
I've converted a lot of movies and it seems the Sansa converter breaks them into 1/2 hour chunks.
I wish you could choose the size, I'd prefer 1/4 hour chunks. Easier to FF to where you left off.

And yes, they do lock at times playing video.

But I LOVE it!  I wish you could stick an 8 gig card in it so you could store a lot more movies.
I can only store my music and one movie.  I still have about 500 megs left, but not enough to store another movie.
-----------------------------------
The best Guitar Photos on the net! photoweborama.com
SanDisk Professor

Rockbox has less issues with videos.