Player dont turn on

Hi, i need help fast. I forgot to turn off the player and now it wont get on even if i plug it in my computer.

Re: Player dont turn on

I have the same problem, the battery ran out while playing and now it wont charge when put in to the usb.

What could be the reason for this?

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Hold the power button down for 10-15 seconds, release, and plug in to the USB port.  See if it comes to life.

Bob  Smiley Wink

The wonders of technology... Tried plugging it in loads of times yesterday, including restarting the computer which seemed like the obvious thing to try first. No doin' nuffin. Today, oh miracle, it starts charging without any apparent trick to it. But if it occurs again, I'll be sure to try your advice!

Thank's for the fast response as well.

Smiley Tongue

SanDisk User

I LOVE This board!

Was a former e280 user, but "graduated" to a 16g View.  Decided to revive my e280v2 for podcast use ONLY (Music ONLY will go on the View).

After a few hours, I had the above-described problem, and could NOT remember how to fix it. Hop on the board and....

BOOM!

First page!

Problem solved in about 30 seconds!

I LOVE THIS BOARD!

wow...you're a genius.  I just had that problem today.  My battery died, went to charge it and I was going nuts when it wouldn't turn on.  Thanx a million. V