I Need Help With Synching!

Hello. I'm not sure what to do about my problem, so I hope someone can help me. I have the Sansa e260 MP3 Player. It is not the e260r. I did the trial version of Urge (offered my VH1) and download alot of songs on my player. They worked find until the end of the trial period. After the trial period was up, I decided to subscribe to Urge. After I subscribed, I connected my player to the computer, so that I could re-synchronize my songs. Well that doesn't seem to work. The files play fine on the computer, and the licenses seem to be ok. Why is it not working on my player? I get the same message everytime: "Synchronize to continue your music subscription". I've tried re-synchronizing a dozen different times, and nothing works. Do I need to re-download these songs, or what? If anybody can help me, I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thank you! Smiley Happy
SanDisk Guru

Re: I Need Help With Synching!

try formatting the player then resync the songs. that should resolve the issue.

How do I do that?
SanDisk Guru

Formatting How to Vids

SanDisk Professor

Did you try signing in to the Urge subscription service? If not, then you need to sign in to the Urge service, and then try updating the track license.

@Peter_Griffin wrote:
Did you try signing in to the Urge subscription service? If not, then you need to sign in to the Urge service, and then try updating the track license.

I tried that, and it said that all of the licenses were updating on my computer. Then I tried synching. The songs worked ok for a few hours, then one by one they all came up with the same message about resynching to continue my subscription.

Try updating the firmware. ^_^ \m/

By the way, the latest version according to one of the mods of this forum is .18A, you could find the updater on the sandisk website under downloads.