Re: Deleting songs from MP3 PLAYER

drlucky wrote:
Try formatting in WMP (windows media player) this will erase all the files but it should resolve the issue.

While I thank all of you for taking the time to answer, this is the one I tried and it did indeed resolve my issue! Smiley Happy

how do you get the list of songs that are on the mp3 to show up on the media player panel????
SanDisk Guru

I believe you have to transfer the files in MTP mode, atleast thats what I do.

If they were transferred in MSC, I dont think they will show in WMP. I will test it and see for myself. Or maybe someone can beat me to it/
Great For Beginners:
How To Videos
FAQ's and Stickies
Any-Video-Converter

Smiley Indifferent hello i live in sc and i am having trouble with deleting songs too. if you find out how to please email me and let me know because i want more songs but i have no more memory and i cannot locate my indtructions manual.

thank you

I deleted songs just as it showed in the video, and it worked well. The key points are setting the player to MSC mode and displaying hidden folders on your PC (In Windows explorer, Tools menu -> Folder options... -> View Tab -> Advanced Settings: Hidden Files and Folders -> Show hidden files and folders.) After you delete songs and disconnect the player, it restarts and refreshes the database so that the deleted songs don't show up on the player's list anymore. You don't need to format the player!
Highlighted

FileZz is describing deletion of files from Windows explorer in his first post here, not Media Player.
SanDisk Guru

sandywes wrote:
FileZz is describing deletion of files from Windows explorer in his first post here, not Media Player.

either way should work