SanDisk Guru

Re: Converting an *.AA file

Southernman, to whom  I was replying, is trying to convert .aac files. Not .aa. Two different threads tangled here.
Can't Connect? Other Problems? Answers

As I know, downloaded from Audible aa files can't play on the ordinary media player. To be honest, I think you can convert them to MP3 format and listen to your audiobooks on e250. As for the converter program. I recommend you can have a try with AudFree Audible Audiobook Converter, which is a professional software designed to convert *.AA files from Audible to MP3 losslessly. Besides, it supports to keep and customize ID3 tags to manage your playlist easily.

You can use Sidify Apple Music Converter to convert any audible audiobooks or iTunes audiobook to plain audio format, such as MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC. In fact, it is an all-in-one iTunes music converter, which supports converting all of iTunes audio files, including Apple Music, purchased MP4 audio file and iTunes/ Audible audiobooks. Besides that, it supports keeping origianl audio quality and all ID3 tags with the fatest conversion speed. 

main-interface.jpg