Can't exit FM radio Mode

I switched into the FM radio mode on my e280 (with 2 Gb of extra memory and the latest firmware update) and now can not get it out of the FM radio mode. I even tried resetting it by pressing the menu button for 15 sec but it only scrolls through the radio options. I have written Sandisk support and the tech's response was "pressing the menu button will allow you to exit the radio mode"!
Any suggestions? 

Re: Can't exit FM radio Mode

FYI
I just reached tech support and they recommended a soft reset (holding menu button for 15 sec or power button for 15 sec), which didn't work. Since I already loaded the lastest firmware, they promised to send me the link to download a firmware patch along with instructions for use.

SanDisk Guru

take the battery out? or hold the power button a lot longer! ^_^
Great For Beginners:
How To Videos
FAQ's and Stickies
Any-Video-Converter

Take out the battery. Then turn it back on, chould do the trick Smiley Happy

(Or hold the power button for a really long time)

This did not resolve the problem - battery removed and power held.  Is there a true fix for this?

I had this problem too. Once in Radio mode it was impossible to exit.

The only way I found which would work was to connect the Clip+ to my PC, modify the Clip memory (adding a new track worked well). Then when you unplug the Clip is "Refreshes Your Media" - at the end of which it sets into  the menu offering Radio, Music, Voice, Settings, etc.  This means you cannot exit Radio mode while you are outside. You have to wait until you have PC access.

THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY!