Highlighted

question about earphones...

Hello. I am new to the whole MP3 world so please bear with me. I am awaiting my first MP3 player in the mail, which is a 16gb Sansa View. I ordered it from Walmart and can't wait to get it. So I will start off with a silly question. I have only seen pictures of the earbuds that come with the Sansa view, and to tell you the truth, they just don't look comfortable. I am doing research to buy new ones(I am probaly looking to get something in the fit in the ear-earbud type) but something of the more comfortable earbud variety(something softer that fits in the ear). I have been to walmart to look, but everything seems to be prepackaged and you just cvant try anything out. So I guess my question is, can I buy any variety or brand of earbuds and they will work, or are there certain types I have to buy to work with the View. Also, if anyone has any suggestions as to what are good, it would be much appreciated. Thanks for any and all help in advance, as I am sure this wont be the last time I post here. And thanks to all that are on here helping us of those with problems.

Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

Re: question about earphones...

Most headphones, except really high-end(IE. $800-$1500), should work.
Highlighted

Re: question about earphones...

I recommend skull candy's, they r a direct in ear phone tho, but those are really reliable, alot of bass, and cut out alot of outside noise...and i got mine for $26 @ my nearby target...

but the stock headphones r excellent, so well sounding mine was stolen lol