Highlighted

plzzzz help me i need ur help with my new sansa :( :( :( plz plz plz

plz help me i have sansa view 8 giga and i format it at mac then we i try to connect it at any pc the circulle light blue and theres no thing open and the screen dont open and no thing open just only the cirucle come blue plz help mee i need driver to install or any thing
i try to enter recovery mode i can't and i try every thing ..  cand't acsess to any thin only the scorel become blue and no thing else i format my sansa by macbook so i think all the data and firmware and everything remove so i can't connet my sansa with pc or mac or anything bec when i connect it amessage search for drive and i don't have adrive for it so what i can i do now plzzz help me and i think i need adriver for it not update or firmware because the sansa don't have any data i formateed it and i earsed all teh data plzzzzzzzzzzz wait ur answersssss thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

Re: plzzzz help me i need ur help with my new sansa :( :( :( plz plz plz

Please learn English, and then call Tech Support.
Highlighted

i'm not good at english but i see that i tell u what happend so if u can help so help and if u can't shutup ur mouse thx
Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

Please call Tech Support. (1-866-San-Disk)
Highlighted

i'm in egypt so i can't call them and i sent them an email but they don't tell me the tru answer so no one have sush like my proplem any one help me Smiley Sad
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

@m-party wrote:
plz help me i have sansa view 8 giga and i format it at mac then we i try to connect it at any pc the circulle light blue and theres no thing open and the screen dont open and no thing open just only the cirucle come blue plz help mee i need driver to install or any thing
i try to enter recovery mode i can't and i try every thing ..  cand't acsess to any thin only the scorel become blue and no thing else i format my sansa by macbook so i think all the data and firmware and everything remove so i can't connet my sansa with pc or mac or anything bec when i connect it amessage search for drive and i don't have adrive for it so what i can i do now plzzz help me and i think i need adriver for it not update or firmware because the sansa don't have any data i formateed it and i earsed all teh data plzzzzzzzzzzz wait ur answersssss thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok im gonna try to translate just say yes or no if i got it right

You

Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

@m-party wrote:

ok im gonna try to translate just say yes or no if i got it right

You formated the View on a mac computer. The you connected it to a pc, and the blue circle around the thumb wheel light up. Nothing on the screen popped up. You dont have a drive to install anything. You can't enter recovery mode. You try everything but nothing works. The only thing that happens is the circle lights up. You formatted the device and erased all the data.

To me it sounds like you need to get a new usb cord

or

plug in your view 

Safely remove hardware

Usb Mass storage device

properties

troubleshoot

click next

device manager

universal serial bus controllers

click around the ones that pop down untill you find one with a yellow !

delete the ones with yellow !

unplug your view

plug view back in

Highlighted

u translet true but how can i connect sansa or plug it and the usb don't reconize it Smiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated it's ask forr adriver ....
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

it sounds like you formatted the view in MAC OS file system when your formatted it on your mac. does the fuze mount in disk utility on your mac? if it still mounts in disk utility format it again and make sure you change the file type to ms-dos file type. 
Highlighted

the mac after format dosen't read it Smiley Frustrated