Which firmware should I use with my view???

I just recently purchased a View and have done a little reading on the forum about the different firmware options available. I currently have the 01.03.02A version of firmware and haven't really noticed any problems yet. However I've only used my view for listening to music so far (although I do plan on using it for video and other things here soon), and even doing that I haven't used it that much yet, but I have noticed that my battery level jumps around a whole lot (the display on the screen), and it seems like maybe my battery isn't lasting as long as it should be. So my question is what firmware would you recommend that I use, and why? Thanks a bunch!Smiley Happy
SanDisk Professor

Re: Which firmware should I use with my view???

I use the latest one.

Re: Which firmware should I use with my view??? Please help me!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Thank you for your input, and please as many people respond as possible because I would like to get as many people's opinions as possible. Thanks for the help everyone! (And just as a little background I am using a Windows Vista computer with my view and do plan to use a micro sdhc card soon)
Message Edited by rsacksteder on 05-06-2009 07:58 PM
Message Edited by rsacksteder on 05-06-2009 09:03 PM

yelped wrote:
I use the latest one.

Yelped,

How long does your battery last with the latest firmware? Thanks!

SanDisk Fanatic

@yelped wrote:
I use the latest one.

Ditto
Highlighted

I use both.

I use the 1.03.02 FW most of the time because I get better video playback results, but switch to the 01.01.06 FW when I need better battery life if I'm going backpacking, etc. and will be away from a recharge for awhile.

In my tests on my 16G View, with the 1.03.02 FW, my battery indicator showed half full after approximately 20 hours. However it quickly went to one quarter at about 22 hours and died at around 24-25. This was with a full (overnight) charge on an AC charger, a continuous loop of mp3's at 128 Kbps, volume at 50%, and screen brightness at its lowest setting (and only using that to check it every few hours).

Any more opinions on which firmware is the best to use with the view? Please I want to have as many points of view as possible, thanks!