Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

Re: What MP3 player do you recommend (finally ready to toss my view)

@yelped wrote:
I repeat, it is NOT SanDisk's fault. I am not allowed to say who's fault it is, but it's not SanDisk's.

If its "NOT"(even tho it is) whose fault is it. they making money cause people are getting suckered in to buying it and they wont do anything untill everyone stops buying it but then they will never support a view. So yellped please if you wouldnt mind telling us whos fault it is even tho you say you cant tell us lets just say it off the record

Re: What MP3 player do you recommend (finally ready to toss my view)

I bought my View a little over a year ago. It was my first mp3 player so I could deal with all of the problems for awhile and wait for the firmware upgrade (which still has yet to come lol). After awhile, my screen went back and I picked up a Fuze for a temporary replacement (8gb for $40) until my View came in. After playing around with the Fuze, I'm done with the View. The support is WAY better and the firmware updates more frequent. It functioned way smoother. I loved it so much and was so impressed with Sansa that I actually was considering picking up a Clip for when I workout. Well... My 8gb Fuze got stolen, along with my 8gb card...  I picked up a 16gb Cowon S9 for about 200, and it is absolutely amazing. The sound quality completely destroys any other mp3 player and its amoled screen is better than an ipod touch. Not to mention it looks WAY better. I bought a leather case for it and everyone that I've showed it to is jealous. I find it sool that everytime you start it up it says Ultimate MP3. It ain't lying haha. The only downside is that it doesn't have a expansion memory slot, but that hasn't affected me at all. I've got plenty of space for my needs atm. The  My 16gb View is still in the box, untouched for several months now. I want to get rid of it.  Go Cowon... seriously. I'd post the site for you but I hate to betray sansa because the Fuze is such a great product. So google it lol.