Highlighted
SanDisk User

Weird problems/Sensitive Sansa.

I don't know why, but sometimes when I even put the Sansa down or it gets a light tap on it's side or top, it turns off. It used to not be able to turn on without being plugged into my computer or charger first. I had it working just fine for a while, but a few minutes ago, it turned off by itself once. When I turned it on again, I was able to use it for a while, but then it wouldn't turn off without a tap to the side. Now it won't turn on at all, it will only get plugged into the computer and give me a connected screen and I don't know what to do. If I can get it to work again, I'll have to back up my music as quickly as possible, because I honestly feel as if this View is going to die soon. Any ideas as to how to fix this?

Highlighted
SanDisk User

Re: Weird problems/Sensitive Sansa.

Hey! Thanks for nothing, people. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: Weird problems/Sensitive Sansa.

I don't have any answers for you, just wanted to let you know you're not the only one with these problems and getting no response.  I've had a Fuze+ for barely a month and it won't hardly do anything, even charge, connecdt, or turn on.  Basically all I was told was if resetting it or going into settings on the device to change modes doesn't work, I'm burnt because I bought it refurbished and no one will honor any kind of refund or replacement of any kind.  Good luck with yours