Highlighted

Re: Video output

Where did you get the bundle from? I have searched ebay and eslewhere and found nothing!
Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Check the link....

You only need the AV/TV out cable, consider the offer stuff as extra...

http://cgi.ebay.com/AV-AUX-USB-CAR-HOME-CHARGER-FOR-SANDISK-SANSA-FUZE-VIEW_W0QQitemZ280284171082QQc...

Hope this helps...

Good Luck !!

Highlighted

Cheers, I foubnd the bundle eventually, unfortunately its USA only, no one in Europe is doing anything similar, but I have found the video leads. The bundle jut seemed good value !!
Highlighted

hi... is there such a thing as video out while using the regular USB cord as hooked up to say... a treadmill with a monitor at the gym?

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@skazm wrote:

hi... is there such a thing as video out while using the regular USB cord as hooked up to say... a treadmill with a monitor at the gym?

Although the link to the product described earlier in this thread is dead after almost 4 years since it was posted, a quick search on Amazon.com revealed what might work for you:

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Sansa-Audio-Video-Cable/dp/B00166KTFI/ref=sr_1_12?s=electronics&ie=UTF...

Highlighted

thanks, but not really, because it goes directly into the treadmill using a regular usb cord, not the types here.  but I do appreciate you trying for me.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

but what the comments in that product did do is tell me how to set it up in Settings on my Sansa View so THAT was a huge help! Will try using the regular USB cord and post if it works or not.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Regular USB is data/audio only, so no video. If something has a USB looking cable, but it plays video, its not really a USB cable AFAIK.