Highlighted

Stops playing songs before they are finished!! help!?

Hi, I just bought a Sansa View and upgraded the firmware to the newest version. I thought this would fix the little glitch it has, but the upgrade did not fix the problem. I have it set on a playlist, random, and repeat all.. after it has played maybe 10 songs, it will inevitably stop playing music on a song a few seconds before the song actually ends.. i will have it playing for awhile.. then it will get quiet and for instance there might be 3:59 played of a 4:03 song and it won't finish the song, but it won't skip ahead either.. it's not the same tracks either.. sometimes it will play the tracks all the way through and other times it will stop seconds early like it is waiting for me to tell it to go to the next song.. how can i fix this??
Highlighted
SanDisk User

Re: Stops playing songs before they are finished!! help!?

That looks to be the same as the problem discussed here.

I hope Sandisk have it on their list of bugs to be fixed.

John
Highlighted

Re: Stops playing songs before they are finished!! help!?

thanks.. yeah.. i saw that posting, but they didn't offer any advice for fixing it.. unsure if there is a fix yet or not.. mine doesn't show any errors and it doesn't skip to the next song.. it just stops playing about 4 seconds before the song has ended.. it's very frustrating because i listen to it at work and when I sleep and i have to keep fast forwarding it.. i wouldn't expect this kind of a problem with a $150 MP3 player.. I've had $50 ones that worked tons better..