Highlighted

Sansa sync problem computer when sync with windows media player will make copies

When I resync the sansa View the windows media player will not recognize the songs already on the player from previous sync and will sync new copies of the songs from the Libary of WMP. Is there a way I can have the WMP recognize the old song and not re-sync the songs. All Iam trying to do is add songs to player. By the way if I only add new songs it sometimes deletes the rest of Songs on player???

Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

Re: Sansa sync problem computer when sync with windows media player will make copies

I haven't synced my songs in a long time, I used to in the beggining, but if I remember correctly, that is how it works. You need to sync everything each time. Syncing is basically telling WMP "this is what I want on my player". So if you sync only new songs, you will only get new songs on your player. If you want the old songs too, you need to sync them as well.

Maybe you should switch to the good old click-drag method of getting your songs on the player like I did. I find you have more control over what you do that way.

V.

Highlighted

Re: Sansa sync problem computer when sync with windows media player will make copies

my windows media player reconizes what is on my view and skips the same song