Highlighted

Sansa View keeps saying subscription tracks have expired

I got my Sansa View 16GB for Christmas.  It worked great at first.  I installed the new firmware, and began downloading subscription tracks in Rhapsody.  Now every time I turn it on it tells me to connect to PC to renew tracks.  I've even re-formatted the Sansa, and restored it to factory settings.  Then download some music, it still keeps say the tracks need to be renewed.  Sometimes it will lock up when I unplug it from the computer.  Any help will be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Josh

Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

Re: Sansa View keeps saying subscription tracks have expired

connect it to windows media player, it should say something about updating the internal clock, do it. THen reload your music, this should help, if not make sure you have recently paid for the tracksSmiley Wink or it is rhapsodys problem (they have been having trouble with a number of players)

Good Luck, enjoy your new ViewSmiley Happy

Highlighted

Do you have any other ideas?  Rhapsody service is useless and I've tried reformatting, deauthorizing, etc., all in the midst of serious prayer.  Nothing helps.

Thanks.

shawn.majette@verizon.net

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Sorry really old  but this came up when I was on google looking fo help. I recently bought a used sansa view and it did the same thing.I tried everything ... well it works now so for any others with this problem just go on your device go to more, settings/options,system settings, then it should be in account or subscription then plug into computer