Highlighted

Sansa View Screen Goes Black when I plug it into ImMotion Speakers

I got my Sansa View yesterday and when I plugged it into an Altec Lansing InMotion external speaker system, the screen went black.  Now the screen won't come back even if the View is unplugged from the speakers.  Is there some way to get the screen back and is there a way to make the View screen still be visible when plugged into the speakers?  The View, so far, has worked with every other means of play that I have.  Do I need to get another set of speakers?

Thanks!

Mary Ellen Byrne

Highlighted

Re: Sansa View Screen Goes Black when I plug it into ImMotion Speakers

Eureka!  I figured it out!  I posted the call for help and then about three hours later, I remembered!  When I first got the In Motion speakers it came with a card advising that I download the Sansa Updated and download the lastest version of firmware to my e-280 before using the speakers.

I found the card and typed in www.sandisk.com/Retail/Default.aspx?CatID=1376, downloaded the updated, got the latest firmware installed onto my view and I have not had a problem since.

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to view my post.  I got my problem fixed and everything is perfect now!

Thanks!

Mary Ellen Byrne

Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

Re: Sansa View Screen Goes Black when I plug it into ImMotion Speakers

You're welcome. Glad you got it fixed.