Problems I am having with my View

I just wanted to list all the problems im having with my View, feel free to list your own.

I am useing the firmware 01.01.06A.

• When adjusting the volume sometimes the volume bar freezes and does not slide showing if it is changeing higher or lower.  Then it would flash bad song or something but after exiting and going back to the song it works fine.

• While listening to music if I goto Pictures and do slideshow it will restart my song im listening to and once I leave the slideshow the music just stops all together. 

• When listening to music and I go to look at Pictures by thumbnail view then go back to the main menu; if I click the Currently Playing icon it takes me back to the last looked at picture, I think it should take me back to the current song playing.

• If im listening to a song then decide to go watch a video after the video I would think I could go to the main menu and hit Now Playing and it would continue to the song I was listening to before watching the video. Instead it takes me back to the video I just watched.  Maybe there should be a Continue Playing so you can go back to what you were listening to.

• When I goto a playlist and start playing songs, if I keep pressing skip to goto the next song after like the 6 song I skip it just goes back to the lists of playlists. But that makes no sense because I got over 30 songs so shouldint it not do that until I skip all of them atleast?

I would like to continue listening to my music while looking at Pictures or doing a slideshow, and I would like to be able to continue to the song I was playing before watching a video.  So maybe they should add a Continue Playing selection in the main menu or make Now Playing/Currently playing always go back to music.

SanDisk Fanatic

Re: Problems I am having with my View

• When I goto a playlist and start playing songs, if I keep pressing skip to goto the next song after like the 6 song I skip it just goes back to the lists of playlists. But that makes no sense because I got over 30 songs so shouldint it not do that until I skip all of them atleast?

Press the menus button, and set it to "Repeat all".  This is prevent the above mentioned issues...

SanDisk Senior User

I believe the Now Playing/Last Played, is actually more intended for if you power off.

So that whether you were watching movies, or viewing pictures, or playing music, whatever you were doing at the point of power off it will resume to that point.

Not, jumping back to what you were doing prior to what you just started to do....
SanDisk User

I agree with all of these issues. Despite there being ways round it, it should be a lot more easier. Hopefully these problems will be addressed in the next firmware update.