Highlighted

PLEASE HELP!!!

i have a sansa view 8gb and it's stuck.  when i plug it into the computer the blue light around the wheel lights up and its says sansa view, but goes no further.  the computer recognizes a flash device, but doesn't recognize it as a sansa, which it used to.  device driver says i need the driver for the view, but i have searched this site and sandisk's site and cannot find a driver for the view.  where is it?  i really want to get this working again and any help would really be appreciated.  thank you.
Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!

It wants your MTP drivers(in Device Manager). Just uninstall it, and plug it in again, and it will reinstall by itself.
Highlighted

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

@BiomedJoe wrote:

you can also find it here:  http://www.sandisk.com/DriverDownload/driverList.asp

I'm not sure what you're talking about, unless you mean Sansa Firmware Updater or Sansa Media Converter. Those aren't drivers. The only drivers needed for Sansa players are built into most operating systems (MSC) or Windows Media Player 10/11 (MTP), and neither of them are on that page.

EDIT: on second glance, I see there's a Windows 98 driver under the heading "OEM - Driver Downloads". I don't really know what that is, but I'm pretty sure it's not what he needs.

Message Edited by gwk1967 on 06-07-2009 10:03 PM