Highlighted

Not finishing songs

Has anyone else had their view skip to the next song before the song it was on was finished?  I was trying to listen to an album from beginning to end the other day (I know, how very '80s of me), and about 4 times it skipped to the next song before it had finished the song it was on.  It's played the same album just fine before, and if I went back and played the song it failed to finish again, it would finish it, so I don't think it's the tracks.  I'm running the newest firmware.
Highlighted
SanDisk User

Re: Not finishing songs

I have, too.  Only a handful of times in a couple months (and I listen every day).  It's definitely random for me, VERY seldom and intermittent, and not predictable.  So, you're not crazy and it doesn't do it enough to make ME crazy.
Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

It happens to me every once in a blue moon..  Not often enough to be too annoying...
Highlighted
SanDisk User

Now you mention it, I have noticed a few tracks which have ended before finishing.

So maybe this is another feature of the View.

John
Highlighted

I have noticed a similar problem, once in a while when going to the next song I get a bad track screen and have to advance manually.  But when I go back to the song it plays fine!