Highlighted

My micro SD card won't work in my Blackberry 9300, my computer and any other device it is put into

A few weeks ago, my phone dropped from a height then my micro sd card stopped working. I thought it was because the phone was faulty but when I put my memory card in someone elses phone it still didn't work. I had also put a memory card in mine and it worked perfectly fine. I decided that maybe it would work in the computer so I bought a memory card adaptor. But when I put the faulty SD card in it it wouldn't work and the SD card that came along with the adaptor worked perfectly fine. Someone told me to format my card but I want the pictures and the audio sounds off the memory card as that's the whole reason I need it.
Does anyone have an idea to help me because I would really appreciate it. Smiley Happy
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: My micro SD card won't work in my Blackberry 9300, my computer and any other device it is put in

You have posted your question in the wrong board. And an infrequently viewed one at that. It might get moved to the appropriate board by the mod or admin, but I wouldn't count on it. You're better off posting it here:

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Mobile-memory-professional-cards/bd-p/all-cards-readers

But it sounds like the card got damaged. You might want to call SanDisk Tech Support/Customer Service to see about a warranty replacement.