Highlighted

Music Go List

Does anyone know what this does?  The user manual does not explain at all what it is for, just how to add songs to it and how to clear it.  I've tried messing around with it because I figured there must be some way to create a playlist on the fly (ie build up a queue of songs to play on the player, not through the pc), but I cant get it to work.

Highlighted

Re: Music Go List

I use this all the time. 

The easyest way to add a song to the list is when a song is playing that you want to add to the go list just hold down the center button until a message shows up that says the song was added to the list.  This will also remove the song from the list if it is already on the go list.  It is also an option on the menu when you click down on the wheel.

Once you have some songs on the list it shows up in the list of play lists as "music go list"

Highlighted

how can I change the order of the songs in the "to go" list?
Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many songs can be added to the Music Go list?
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

No definite answer as to how many songs in the go list so if someone would like to take the task on seeing how many they can add, then please do and let us know.

Go Sansa!

Highlighted

it seem to only hold 10 but you would think with a 4gb it would hold at least 20-30!
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

Music Go List is a playlist. to add songs turn on your view click Music, Song List, this should pull up all your music.Scroll to the song you want and hit the bottom of the thumbwheel from the music menu or while listening to that song. another screen will show the first thing will say Add to Libary Rate Music Puchase Back to music list and more. Scroll down to Add To Music Go List. Do the same to all your fav. songs and the go back to the main menu, then music, playlists and, music go list all your fav. music should be there
Highlighted

I was able to add 50 songs to my Go List. Maybe the person who only got 10 is using a higher bit rate?