Highlighted

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP !

Okay I have been trying to add music and video on my sansa view 8gb......but when I plug it in Windows Media Player doesn't detect it. Everytime when I go on there, all it says is that it has not detected a device. Infact, my whole computer can't detect it. I go on My Computer and I see nothing that has to do with sandisk. I do not know what to do. Can any of you please help me
Highlighted
SanDisk User

Re: I REALLY NEED SOME HELP !

Since the pc isn't recognizing the player, I suggest you try this.

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=sansafuse&thread.id=2623

Highlighted

but I don't have a Sansa Fuze. I have a Sansa View.
Highlighted
SanDisk User

Go to: Computer, sytem properties, device manager. Check portable devices, sansa view. If yellow flag, disconnect View, delete device driver from list (portable devices, sana view). Connect Sansa View to PC and allow XP or Vista to discover the view. This assuming you cannot get the PC and View to do anything (PC does not "see" the View.)
Highlighted
SanDisk User

@haraskye95 wrote:
but I don't have a Sansa Fuze. I have a Sansa View.

Similar problem, which is oriented from your old computer not supporting USB2.0 correctly.
Highlighted
SanDisk User

Make sure your View's USB mode is set as MSC.  Go to the settings menu to do this.  Then try and reconnect the USB cable again.  Hopefully, your PC will "see" the player.  If this works, you can then use the Sansa Updater to make sure you have the latest firmware.  If you're going to use Windows Media Player 10, you'll need to reset the View player as a MTP device in order for you to sync from WMP10.

Good luck.

Highlighted

I downloaded the firmware on my sansa view, and it worked ! thank you  =D