Highlighted

How does Blue ring of death occur?

[ Edited ]

I asked previously about this question and seems to get no response. Thanks to the people that tried to help, I really appreciated. As i browse throught the board I found like 3-4 topics on this only. It seems like it is not a very common error on the view. I just want to know how this occurs and if my warranty is over can i still get a new replacement? because I am really sure it is not the customer's fault when a view just suddenly go blank with a ring shinning in your face. I realize I posted twice about this problem but it just doesn't make sense at all. Does not dowloading new firmwares have to do with this or am I just not that lucky...

Oh i have another question. Is there anyone in this community never updated their sansa view?! I never download any firm ever since I got my view, so i am not sure if that the problem.

Message Edited by haeinkroot on 01-11-2009 12:01 PM
Highlighted

Re: How does Blue ring of death occur?

Of course I have upadated my 16GB version view with the latest firmaware the first day that I got it and since it plays just as it should be. No hangs high quality sound and FM reception and of course withou tany loss of any information (formats and other bad situations)
Highlighted

Re: How does Blue ring of death occur?

i guess it partly my fault since i didn't know how to update it until now. ( i was too lazy to update it too) still this problem shouldn't occur.... If you ask me it is sansa's fault for not de-bugging this...