Highlighted

How do I transfer songs from my Best Buy Music Store software onto my Sansa View???

I used to have a Sansa e200 series player. It worked great until it stopped showing the device on my Best Buy Music Store software which is what I used to transfer my songs onto the device.

I now have a 8GB Sansa View. I wanr to transfer the songs I have in "My Livrary" on my Best Buy Music

Store sodrware into my new Sansa View as I did on my Sansa e200 series player/

How do I do thst??

Someone PLEASE help. I used my Sansa e299 series during my physical therapy sessiobs and it really helped distract me from the pain. I want to use my Sansa View for the same purpose.

Thanks to anyone who replies.

-bylinebysk

Highlighted
SanDisk User

Re: How do I transfer songs from my Best Buy Music Store software onto my Sansa View???

Isn't the BB Music Store software really just Media Player?  I think you should be able to see your View in the BB software and should be able to transfer to it the same as you did with your e200.

If it isn't showing up when it gets connected, that could be a different problem.  Does your View show up under My Computer when you connect it?

If so, you should be able to use Windows Media Player to transfer music.  Or, just drag-and-drop in MTP mode....

I'd need a little more information about what's stopping you from transferring, now, to give any more specific answers....

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: How do I transfer songs from my Best Buy Music Store software onto my Sansa View???

That's easy!  Rhapsody allows three devices per account.  All you need do is plug in your View, right-click on the device in the sources pane of the Rhapsody client, and select Authorize.

Then drag and drop from your library 'till the cows come home.

The View needs to be in MTP mode for transfer of "to go" files.

Bob  Smiley Very Happy