Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Help needed.Fuze or View?

Okay guys I had a SanDisk Sansa Fuze.It broke,because I was careless with it.It was my fault actually!The player worked very awesome and it served my purpose well(The Fuze).I am planning on buying another SanDisk product and I am wondering whether I should go with the View or the Fuze.Can someone tell me whether there are any faults or glitches I should be aware about on the View?And what does the View have that the Fuze doesn't?Please reply me back ASAP when you can Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

SR. 

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Re: Help needed.Fuze or View?

[ Edited ]

@SR-rox wrote:

... Can someone tell me whether there are any faults or glitches I should be aware about on the View?

Seriously? Have you not looked at this forum? Seriously? Smiley Very Happy

@SR-rox wrote:

And what does the View have that the Fuze doesn't?Please reply me back ASAP when you can Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

SR. 

Video to output so you can connect it to your television. Smiley Indifferent

If you insist on sticking with a Sansa and don't care about connecting the player to your television stick with the Fuze.  Its a better player for music. For that matter take a look at the Clip.  Same sound chip as the Fuze (the Clip had it first actually)

If you really really really REALLY want to connect it to a tv then I guess you can take your chances.

My 2 cents.

Message Edited by eddiehaskell on 04-26-2010 09:08 AM