Highlighted
SanDisk User

DOWNLOADING YOUTUBE videos and movies et al

dear folks, kingskid et al,

my problem seemed to be unique...my youtube downloads would stop half way thru...also getting it into my sansa took reading this board 3,000 times...and trying 5 different converters and 5 diff systems...below is the actual answer to my problem and YES 3 mths - 50 techs later and 2 sansa later..i got lucky with TECH HAZEL! THANKS AGAIN!  i now can view vids...

but for those who do not have this problem...i would still like to say something and share...

the system i was mainly using was to take the url from youtubes (they put stuff in it so people have extra problems downlaoding them) and put it into dvdsoft which does anything...then i would convert that (flv etc.) into ANYVIDEOCONVERTER ++ NOW THIS IS THE TRICK..I WAS USING "EVALUATION" OR TRIAL VERSION OF AVC...they have a ANYVIDEOCONVERTER FREE VERSION..they have the option of changing the bitrate to 512 see below etc...which was cutting off my vids..also to note that most music that freezes is from CORRUPTED files...for the movies...again...USE ANYCONVERTER (THE ONE STEP) and then use below to save it to sansa without converting FLV file from the youtube file in your anyconverter...using the nc mg wahteever below again....to send it to sansa...

THANK YOU HAZEL! i hope they promote her -

Dear Debora,

Thanks again for contacting SanDisk Technical Support.

Please use the following video settings when you convert your video files using Any Video Converter.

1. On "Profile", select "Customized MP4 Video (.MP4)".
2. Set the Video Options to:

Video Size: 320x240
Video Bit rate: 384 or 512
Frame Rate: 25 or 30
Audio Bit rate: 128 or 192kbps (up to you really)‏
Sample Rate: 44100

3. Drag and drop the converted files to the Video folder of your Sansa View.

If you want to transfer the converted files directly over the Sansa View. Simply plug in the player on MSC (Mass Storage Class) mode. You can do this by turning on the player, putting it on Hold (slide the power switch down) then press and hold the rewind "|<<" button while plugging the player to the computer. Run Any Video Converter and click on "Edit" then "Options". Under the "General" tab, set the output folder to the Video folder of the Sansa View by clicking "Browse". Locate the Sansa View and select the "Video" folder, then hit "Ok". This will now automatically store the converted files to the Sansa View.

Should you have further queries or if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this email or contact us through 1-866-726-3475.

Best regards,
Hazel E.
SanDisk Technical Support

Highlighted
SanDisk User

Re: DOWNLOADING YOUTUBE videos and movies et al

well i got some and some would not download from youtube...i get the winsock or the no url quote...

and even when i trie it on dvdsoft or orbit so.....tho i am still happy some go thru...if anyone has a fix ?

anyconverter does not do it even if its FREE VERSION with the stats entered manually in my previous email....

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I recommended that I always use for convert and download youtube video to Mp3, Mp4format that is [b]youtube2video[/b] site this is free, safe and easy to convert. it will help you to convert fast your videos.
visit now: https://www.youtube2video.com/en/

Highlighted

Hello, 

I personally use YouTube2Video. A free software to download YouTube videos to MP4 easily and without any trouble. It gives you the best sound quality & lightning-fast speed.

Highlighted

I recommend one site which is convertmp3.cc this is very good site to download any youtube video to mp3 and any other format.

Youtube video to mp3 converter  . just click on this link and enjoy your downloaded videos.

Highlighted

You must try ytmp3 online youtube video converter. It may resolve your problem as I have been using it since, long time and it works great.

Highlighted

I don’t think that all these stupid last tips will help him somehow.

Highlighted

It's a good links, but everyone already knew all about it.