Accepted Solution

Clip fan has new View...same file support as clip?

I was surprised to find that my ogg files did not automatically load to my view as they do on my clip. I've searched the forum and am grabbing the latest firmware, but cannot find anywhere that shows what the file formats supported are. Can someone please direct me to this?

I REALLY hope that the more feature rich player supports just as many, such as my fav ogg and flac formats.

Thanks- Jeff

Highlighted

Re: Clip fan has new View...same file support as clip?

Vorbis and FLAC are not supported by the View.

alright then Sansa. There is one less View owner. This large hunk of screen is going back then. I guess I'm just some weird demanding freak to expect a flag-ship product to offer more than an entry level product. That is, more of what matters. After all, this is a music player. I could care less that it might play a couple minutes of video.

Thanks for the reply.

SanDisk Fanatic

@whack wrote:

alright then Sansa. There is one less View owner. This large hunk of screen is going back then. I guess I'm just some weird demanding freak to expect a flag-ship product to offer more than an entry level product. That is, more of what matters. After all, this is a music player. I could care less that it might play a couple minutes of video.

Thanks for the reply.

From one weird demanding freak to another.... cheers.  That's what I've been saying for almost a year.

SanDisk Professor

Cheers to you, too.