Highlighted

Can't delete unwanted music.

The auto sync feature put a bunch of music I don't want on my View, and now I can't delete it. The music is there to listen to but I can't see it when connected to my PC (in either mode). I can't figure out how to delete all of it so I can have the music I actually want on this thing. This unwanted music is taking up about 75% of the memory too. Thanks in advance.  
Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

Re: Can't delete unwanted music.

[ Edited ]

Try to Format the within the System Settings of the device.

Try to Format the device in MSC mode using the computer.

Try to Format the device in MTP mode using the computer.

If this does not work, then call Tech Support.

Go Sansa!

Message Edited by SansaMe on 06-30-2008 07:36 AM
Highlighted

Thanks, somehow I did not notice the format option in the system settings! haha.. That worked, thankfully, because the other two options were already attempted and did nothing.

Highlighted

I have this same problem. Except when I used the internal format option, the files only disappear until I restart the player. As soon as I turn it off and back on, the files are back and any other files I've added are gone Smiley Sad
Highlighted

I have audio books on my sansa clip+. how can I delete all rather then one chapter at A time

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@bryant wrote:

I have audio books on my sansa clip+. how can I delete all rather then one chapter at A time

Connect to your computer, highlight the desired files and press the DELETE button on your computer.

And please don't dredge up a 3 year-old thread in the wrong board (Sansa View) to ask.