Highlighted
SanDisk User

Any Video Converter help?

Hey, uhh, I read all this talk about the Any Video Converter working great to put videos onto the View, so I downloaded the free version, converted stuff to MP4 format, and got stuck. Is there a way to actually put them onto the View once they have been converted <from the free version>, or do you have to purchase the professional version to do that? This has probably been asked somewhere but I have not found it. I also wanna' experiment with other converting programs that can load on to devices- does anyone know of any other good ones?

Thanks guys!

Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

Re: Any Video Converter help?

Once the AVC has converted the file, you need to open the directory that it converted them to. Normally its in the My Documents folder, then under Any Video Converter, Mobile MP4

Take the converted video and drag and drop it into the Video folder on the view, (accessible by plugging in the view, opening up My Computer and exploring the View) 

Having trouble with video transfer for your View? Try using the Any Video Converter (yes that's the name). It can be downloaded at www.any-video-converter.com (pick the free one) It's easy to use, just make it a .mp4
Highlighted
SanDisk User

You need to goto Any video converter's website for help. This is a Sansa View forum!!!
Highlighted
SanDisk User

Yea, I know... there seemed to be a BILLION knowledgeable people here, though... & the AVC program told me I had to purchase the pro version to do what I thought I needed to do and I was wondering if there's a way around it.

Thank You for the help!

Highlighted

Hi I tried converting my video file from AVI to MP4 and it worked. I transfered it onto my View and it played.  I turned my view off, turned it on and the video wouldn't play any more.  I deleted it, re-transfered it, and it still won't work.  I've tried every way I could think of to transfer it and it does not work. Any suggestions?

--Hazel

at hpethig@gmail.com

Highlighted
SanDisk Professor

I don't know, but it would be a good idea to remove your email address from your post unless you want a ton of spam in your Inbox.
Highlighted

I paid $19.95 for AllOK and never looked back.  It's great.  It really gets the computer's fans going when it is converting, but otherwise no complaints.
Highlighted

Contact to the saler.Or changed your video player.Blu-Ray Player is good.